Monday, September 27, 2010

Grace beyond Words.

All this time on my hands lately has made way for lots of reading, writing, and playing music which are probably three of my favorite things, so although it has been a slow month for me, it has been beautiful. Here is my version of one of my absolute favorite songs, and not just because it is by Sufjan Stevens. The lyrics are so incredible as they express Christ's immense love for us. Human words cannot express this undeniable love and human minds will never fully grasp it while we are here on earth.

In order to be in relationship with us, in order to be "alone with us", Christ sacrificed His innocent and blameless life so that God could know us and be our Father despite our sin.

I am telling you, once you allow yourself to be loved like this, there is nothing greater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucfsfssyVw

No comments:

Post a Comment