Friday, March 27, 2015

Cold Corners.


Breathing.
Breath.
Movement.
Move.

Hiccups.
Annoying.
Man.
Staring.
Water.
Swallowed.
Hiccups.
Halted.
Hiccups.
Gone.
Hiccup-less
Man.
Relieved.

Outside.
Sun.
Warmth.

Inside.
Cold.
Corner.

Outside.
Space.

Inside.
Elbows.
Resting.
Hardwood.
Heels.
Digging.
Forgetting.
Concrete.

Outside.
Birds.
Wandering.
Searching.

Inside.
People.
Wandering.
Searching.

Angles.
Forming.

Words.
Forming

Coffee.
Jitters.
Coffee.
Jitters.
Coffee.
Jitters.

Breath.
Movement.
Move.

Slowly.Strongly.Deliberately.Sporadically.

I.will.walk.with.intention.this.day.
I.will.breathe.with.intention.this.day.
I.will.rest.my.elbows.on.hard.wood.and.not.forget.to.dream.
I.will.be.kind.to.myself.this.day.
And.the.next.day.

And the next day.
And the next day.

Thoughts.
Breath.
Promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment